The research laboratories are connected to didactic laboratories included in university degree courses; they are with specific characteristics for areas of academic specialization.
- Territorial History and Geography
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Science of Cultural Tourism
- Psychological Applications
- Neuroscience and Artificial Intelligence
- Educational Science
- Analysis of Collective Phenomena
Some laboratories bring together differing disciplines and represent a place where teachers and researchers from these various disciplines can participate and initiate scientific activities together. Cross-participating in a multi-disciplinary context, therefore promoting an exchange of ideas and scientific results, takes place in the following laboratories.
- Computer Lab
- Language Lab
- Laboratory for Social and Intercultural Phenomena
- Laboratory for Cultural Processes in Territorial Development
The laboratories are promoted by the Department Sections, and approved by the Department Council.
The didactic activities are publicized through the departmental site.
02/06/2018 - 18:38