HUMAN GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL CHANGESAcademic Year 2021/2022 - 3° Year - Curriculum Educatore nei servizi per l'infanzia
Credit Value: 6
Scientific field: M-GGR/01 - GEOGRAPHY
Taught classes: 36 hours
Term / Semester: 1°
In terms of knowledge, the student will acquire the main concepts, theories and methods of geography in the analysis of spatial and environmental issues and policies, knowing how to apply to projects, political and environmental conflicts and territorial.
Frontal lessons, seminars, for attending students there are the creation of groups on selected issues.
Detailed Course Content
Topics of the program:
- Introduction to environmental and territorial policies
- Objects and subjects of environmental and territorial policies
- The evolution of the relationship between environment and development.
-The debate on environmental sustainability and multidimensional aspects
- Evolution of environmental policies and instruments
- Environmental conflicts and territorial
For Erasmus students and foreigners it is' possible to agree an alternative program in English and afford the examination with a written test in English/Italian.
English text: Mark Whitehead (2014), Environmental Transformations: A Geography of the Anthropocene 1st Edition, Routledge, NW.