Examples of available professional consulting relative to the areas outlined are:
- application of qualitative and quantitative instruments appropriate to learning, evaluation, interpretation of results, acquisition of elements for the scholastic and vocational counseling;.
- construction and application of instruments for behavioral observation;
- collaboration in analyzing disabilities in life cycles and programming work rehabilitation;
- collaboration in research and experimentation regarding the quality of psychological intervention and in interpersonal individual and group relations;
- use of techniques of analysis and psychological evaluation in contexts of one's daily life;
- support to organizations and group leadership;
- psychological support and psychosocial rehabilitation.