The research laboratories are connected to didactic laboratories included in university degree courses; they are with specific characteristics for areas of academic specialization.
- Territorial History and Geography
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Science of Cultural Tourism
- Psychological Applications
- Neuroscience and Artificial Intelligence
- Educational Science
- Analysis of Collective Phenomena
Some laboratories bring together differing disciplines and represent a place where teachers and researchers from these various disciplines can participate and initiate scientific activities together. Cross-participating in a multi-disciplinary context, therefore promoting an exchange of ideas and scientific results, takes place in the following laboratories.
- Computer Lab
- Language Lab
- Laboratory for Social and Intercultural Phenomena
- Laboratory for Cultural Processes in Territorial Development
The laboratories are promoted by the Department Sections, and approved by the Department Council.
The didactic activities are publicized through the departmental site.